FUT 17 Coins Schalke 04 Breel Embolo: "I'd be happy to play with Leroy Sane"

New recruit Schalke 04 Breel Embolo was presented to the media fifa coins. The Swiss international spoke of his ambitions Sell FIFA 17 Coins PC, and his happiness to sign in Germany.

His arrival was made official a few days ago already.

Breel Embolo, who has just signed for Schalke 04 for five years, and an estimated amount of about 25 million euros, was presented to the press as a new player of German training. It is particularly income on a possible fifa coins combination with Leroy Sane within Königsblauen. But the German international would be close to signing for Manchester City.

"I did not come here as an apprentice FIFA 17 Points. I want to help fut coins, win and score goals. I would be happy to play with Leroy Sane. But I know the situation, which is not easy if one follows from the outside" , did he declare.

"Schalke is a fantastic club with a great tradition and positively crazy fans. My desire has always been to play in the Bundesliga safe fut coins. After premièe conversation with buy fifa 17 coins Christian Heidel (sporting director, ed) fut coins, I felt a good feeling, the alchemy was immediately taken us. in the past Schalke gave a chance to young players to become better and even better, "added the Swiss international, who arrived from FC Basel.